Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th


Today is Friday the 13th. I'm not superstitious or anything but I'd probably say that you should stay away from a black cat on Friday the 13th. I am also NOT a cat person. However, we have one in our neighborhood that has been hanging around for a while now. At first people were feeding it but they quit. He has been coming to our house and like I said, I am not a cat person. However, I am a human and I cannot stand to watch an animal go hungry. I've noticed in the last week that this poor kitty is really skinny. I don't have any dog food at the house and my husband doesn't want me feeding him, for the obvious reasons. I have been giving this cat soft dog treats torn up really small and milk. I gave him a chicken nugget the other night too, which he seemed to really enjoy. I was just outside working on some furniture and he was across the street in the vacant lot. He saw me and I heard him start MEOW'ing. So I went and got another bowl of milk for him and tried to give him some dog food, which he of course rejected. He drank the milk and gave me the evil eye as I took his picture. Oh well, that's the price he pays for a glass of milk at the Jones house.

No comments:

Post a Comment