Thursday, March 1, 2012

Annie Sloan North American Tour.....Here I Come!!

I am THRILLED to announce that I won two tickets to attend Annie Sloan's North American Tour in Franklin, TN. It's March 26th and I am taking my mother in law with me. We are going to spend a full day with this sweet lady, Annie Sloan.

Thanks to her, I (and women all over the world) have discovered a love for painting furniture. That sounds crazy right? Painting furniture is hard work. Well, her paint makes it a lot easier. It's repairing old, tired, haggard, beat-up, neglected, and unloved furniture that's the hard part. Most of the furniture that I have been working with is very old, some 60 and 70 years old. It just needs a little attention, and a little help from Annie's paint.
Here's how it happened. Remember that divine little shop that I told you about the other day, Me & Mrs Jones? Well, the owner, Stephanie Jones (no relation) posted a contest on her blog yesterday where she was giving away not one, but TWO tickets to the tour. Of course, I entered. Then today I get home and see this picture on her blog


The next part is no joke. I sat down at the table to register for the tour and I cracked open a fortune cookie. Look what was inside:


That reminds me, I need to go buy a lottery ticket. Catch y'all later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment