Thursday, July 29, 2010

Willow House Holiday Products Are Here!!

Yes, the FedEx man came again yesterday and brought me another fun box of goodies. These are the new Willow House Holiday Products from the Fall 2010 catalog.
First is the Jolly Holiday Stocking. They retail for $26.96 for one or $49.96 for a set of two.

Next are the Portico Accent Plates. They are $42.96 for a set of four and they are all different.

This is an adorable pair of Roxy Reindeer Accent Towels. They are $26.96 for a set of two. You could even buy some red fabric and sew these onto the fabric, stuff them and have two new holiday pillows.

This is my favorite product from the holiday collection. The Wirework Treasure Trio. These little "boxes" are hinged so you can fill them. I filled mine with moss. They have string tied to the top and I am going to find somewhere to hang them. They are $24.96 for a set of three.


Last is the Berry & Bow Door Bucket. The berry and bow are detachable so you can use this door bucket all year long. It retails for $36.96.

I have the new catalogs so please contact me if you would like one.

1 comment: