Friday, July 16, 2010

Preslee Sullenger

I received a blog update from a blog that I follow earlier, and my heart is just aching. A little girl, just 16 months old, fell into a canal and had to be flown to the hospital after she had been under water for a while. You can read her parent's blog and you can also donate money if this story has touched you too.
I just had to hug my son extra tight tonight. I told Peyton that children shouldn't die and it's just not fair. I am a Christian and I believe in God so I know that this has happened for a reason and the reason is a mystery right now. My thoughts and prayers are with the Sullenger family during this extremely hard time in their lives. I'm sure that it feels like the end of the world for them but they have to remain strong and know that God will get them through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment