Tuesday, March 13, 2012

One Year Ago....

One year ago today was the hardest day of my life. My sweet Bailey boy went to doggy Heaven. You can read my post from a year ago here.
I never thought I'd be able to survive life without Bailey. It hasn't been easy but I know that Bailey had a wonderful life while he was here and I did everything I could to spoil him rotten every day of his life. Everyone in the family has felt the huge void that was left after that day. His birthday was hard and Christmas was the worst. Bailey's favorite day of the year was Christmas. He LOVED it!!
But anyone that loves a dog or has loved one in their life knows that day will inevitably come and when it does, all you can do is give your little buddy to God, do a lot of praying that you'll get through and miss them like crazy. It does get easier.
RIP Bailey Parker! I will always love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you lost him but so happy you had him! You are a great momma!

    ReplyDelete