Friday, March 9, 2012

Liebster Blog Award




I just found out this morning that I am a recipient of a Liebster Blog Award.
I only have 19 followers on this sweet little blog and this award is aimed at promoting small blogs and helping them grow.

I received the award from Samm at Little House in the Big D.
She has a fabulous blog that you definitely need to check out.

This award recognizes and promotes blogs that have less than 200 followers. I am passing it on to other up and coming bloggers that I love visiting daily!

Rules to accepting this award are:

1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Link back to that person's blog.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Present the award to 3-5 blogs of 200 followers or less that you feel deserve this recognition.
5. Let those blogs know by leaving them a comment.
Here are the blogs I am passing the award to:

1. Stiltkskin Studios

2. Finding Silver Pennies

3. Leisure Living

Alright everyone, keep on reading our blogs and make sure you are a follower. You don't want to miss anything exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment