Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Well, the big day is here. The years just fly by so quickly and it seems like Peyton is growing up way too fast. We went to my parent's house last night to open presents and took Bailey with us. This dog loves opening presents more than anyone I've ever seen. You could seriously wrap up his old toys and he just wants to unwrap things. Christmas Eve Eve, I was laying in the bed watching TV and I could hear him under the tree. I went in there and he was completely under the tree, unwrapping his gifts. I put the dog's presents in the back behind everything for this exact reason. They managed to remain there until almost Christmas. I guess he just couldn't take the excitement anymore.

The highlight of Christmas Eve, was Peyton receiving his iPod Touch from my parents. He has been asking for this for quite some time now. Graham got a great deal on it so he was able to get the 32gb one for him. This is the look on his face after he opened it.

To celebrate Christmas day, we had my parents and Graham's parents over for brunch at our house. I made a sausage cheese grit casserole, hashbrown casserole, an apple Butter Braid, ham and biscuits, and some little pastry appetizers. We were all very full after eating all of that. Graham's parents brought Peyton's gift over. He got this awesome scooter that really goes fast. It has a seat on it too. It was snowing all day today and very cold but that didn't stop him. He went out there and rode it around quite a bit.


After everyone left, we got in the truck and headed to the movies to see Little Fockers. It was hilarious. I don't think it was a movie Peyton should have gone to see but there were other kids there younger than him. We had a great Christmas day. It's 8pm now and I'm ready to go to bed. Peyton wants me to take him shopping tomorrow to spend some of his money. I have a feeling we will be in for some serious crowds & traffic. We better get an early start.

No comments:

Post a Comment