Thursday, March 11, 2010

A Church For The Unchurched

Over the past few weeks, my cousins and I have been attending Hope Presbyterian Church in Cordova, TN. I used to attend Hope years ago and I love it. You can wear whatever you want and the message is always amazing. We attend the Saturday service at 5:30pm. They have an awesome band that plays fabulous Christian rock music and then one of the pastors speaks. Peyton and Zachary attend either the 3rd or 4th grade class (depending on which one is cooler that week), Maya goes to The Pond and Jennifer and I attend the service. We have a blast! The only thing missing here is my husband. I pray that he will attend church with us soon and I really feel that he will go with us soon...hopefully this Saturday night.
Hope truly is a church for the unchurched.
Hope Pres

No comments:

Post a Comment