Sunday, February 21, 2010

Good Deal!



I have been looking for some affordable patio furniture for the new house for a while now. Patio furniture is so expensive. There is so much out there these days because more and more people are entertaining outdoors. They call them outdoor living rooms. I want one too!! SO, I got on Walmart.com and found this 4 piece patio set. It's nothing fancy but it was only $248. It has a love-seat, 2 chairs, a small table, cushions for everything and two throw pillows for the love-seat. Not bad at all! I figured it was going to be total crap but it is really fine for what we need. At that price, I can afford to buy more pieces to go on the patio for additional seating.
We're planning on having a HUGE housewarming party either next month or in April when it warms up a little bit. I hope to have the patio and the living room finished by then.
Since the weather was so nice today, the dogs went outside for a game of tug-of-war too. Guess who won? Barney, of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment