Monday, June 29, 2009

RIP Michael Jackson

This was a pretty sad weekend, mourning the loss of The King of Pop. I laid on the couch for about 4 hours yesterday watching MJ videos on VH1. It was fabulous. I won't lie, I'm sad that he died. I got money for my straight "A" report card in 2nd grade and immediately went to buy the Thriller album. Who hasn't wanted a pair of parachute pants or a red leather jacket with zippers all over it at some point in their life?
Other than me reliving the 80's and early 90's through VH1, I didnt do much this weekend. Friday night I was cleaning out my spare room and decided about 8pm that I should have a garage sale. So I woke up Saturday morning at 6am and did just that. It was small but I made about $130, which made me happy. Plus I got rid of some junk that I had been hoarding for quite some time.
After the garage sale, Peyton and I went swimming and then to my cousin's house to hang out for the night. Sunday morning we just went swimming and then I just chilled on the couch all day. Thank goodness for a 4 day work week and an upcoming 3 day weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment