Friday, March 27, 2009

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. We had to go to Peyton's school last night for a booster club meeting and on the way, Peyton told me all the things he would do differently if he was the principal. They would have a recess as soon as they got to school, one after lunch and one in the afternoon. Sounds like a plan to me! Then he said that they would be allowed to bring sodas to school for lunch (it's the little things that make this kid happy sometimes). Homework would be eliminated too of course, to allow for more playtime at home. I was cracking up in the car.
Maybe one day he will be class president and vote for change!!
During the meeting in the school gym, him and a few other kids that were there were running around playing and hiding from each other. Towards the end of the meeting, I look up and front and center on the gym floor, Peyton is breakdancing. I don't know where he has seen anyone do that but he was giving it his best. I was trying to listen to the parents that were speaking but all I could do was laugh. Priceless!! I just wish I had a picture to post of that, but you get the idea.

1 comment: