Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome!!

Welcome to Keeping Up With the Jones'!!
Our life is usually so interesting that I felt compelled to document it for everyone to read. Never a dull moment around our house. I'd like to first of all thank Liz and Shannon for inspiring me to create this blog. I wish I had been writing down all of Peyton's hilarious comments from the time he started talking, but there's no time like the present.
My name is Amanda Jones. I am married to a wonderful man, Graham and we've been married for almost 9 years. We have an 8 year old son named Peyton and he is a mess!! Anyone that has ever met him knows what I mean. He's a non-stop ball of energy and everything that comes out of his mouth is HILARIOUS! I swear, he will be a stand-up comedian one day.
We also have two dogs, Bailey and Barney. Bailey is an 11-1/2 year old Cocker Spaniel. He is the greatest dog in the world! Barney is a 5 year old black Lab and he thinks he is a kid. Barney loves to climb up in Peyton's fort in the backyard and hang out with the boys. Gotta love it!
I'll try my best to update this daily with Peyton's antics and sidenotes on life. God knows he has enough of them.
Until later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment