Saturday, July 24, 2010

New Willow House Products Are Here!!


Yes, the FedEx man just left me an early Christmas gift on my front porch.
Here is the box of goodies!!
This is the new Verde Berry Bowl. It retails for $36.96. It has drainage holes in the bottom and is perfect for rinsing off your berries just before you enjoy them.

Gail Pittman is a pottery goddess. Her contract with Southern Living at Home ended but she has a few gorgeous new pieces in the new Willow House Catalog. I hope to see more of her products in the future. This deep dish pie plate is from her Alfresco Collection. It retails for $34.96.

This is the French Wire Tiered Stand. It retails for $51.96. You can use this stand in different configurations or each part by itself.

Next we have the Hyacinth Square Covered Casserole and Caddy. The Casserole Dish is $51.96 and the Caddy is $29.96.

This is a set of two potholders from the Continental Kitchen Collection. A set of two is $17.96. They have this adorable ruffle at the bottom of them.

Last are the Annabelle Votive Holders. They have a rust brown finish that goes great with any decor. The set of four retails for $29.96.

Now I need to get to work on my wish list from the new catalog. I usually make a list at the beginning of each catalog. It is so long that I could seriously go broke buying it all. Luckily for me, they love to give away free products! I just host a few parties each season and turn in catalog orders, and I get everything I want free or half price! If you are interested in hosting your party, either at your house or a by collecting orders from friends and co-workers, let me know. I'd love to help you get your own FREE products. August is DOUBLE HOSTESS POINT'S MONTH too so you can get twice as much stuff for FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment