Sunday, April 25, 2010

It's a beautiful day in our neighborhood





After a day of horrible weather yesterday, today is B-E-A-U-tiful (that's from Bruce Almighty). Our great town of Arlington rescheduled Arlington in April for today so we'll be heading up there in a little while to see what kinds of arts and crafts they have. I can't wait! My father in law stopped by this morning. He just returned home last night from Malaysia. He came bearing gifts, wonderful gorgeous gifts. I got a gorgeous pearl necklace and some jasmine tea. I don't drink tea but he said to soak the tea balls in water and watch them. They become these gorgeous flowers. He bought these pearls from Rupeipei Pearls & Jewelry. He said the lady that worked there thought he was Jesse Ventura. He's a big bald guy so I can see where she might possibly think that. Okay, not really. But it is a pretty hilarious story.

No comments:

Post a Comment