Sunday, April 25, 2010

Craft Room







My craft room is moving right along. We bought two oak base cabinets from Home Depot and screwed a piece of oak plywood on top of them. The perfect sewing table! It's very sturdy. I started staining it last weekend and I put two coats of polyurethane on it yesterday. It looks really good. I bought these black lab cabinet knobs at the Pottery Barn Outlet for 25 cents each. 4 knobs for $1 is not bad at all! I had no clue what I would do with them when I bought them but I put them on the cabinets and they are perfect there.
The white craft cabinet above my table was purchased at Tuesday Morning. I paid $29.99 for it! Seriously! It's really great for holding all of my little craft necessities. They sell it at Michaels for much more than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment