Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Back!!

Wow, what a good feeling. I haven't been online since last Wednesday. I think I might have a problem. I was starting to get irritable, had the shakes, all that. Our mother-board was fried so we had to get a new computer. Graham bought us a new, beautiful red laptop. I have never used a laptop but I think I can get used to sitting in the bed on the computer and not having to climb the stairs to go into the office. I'll probably see the extra pounds add up soon from being lazy.

I will get the camera hooked up and post some pictures from our latest DIY projects here at the Jones house. Everything looks great. I have started shopping around for a new car. I have 121,500 miles on the ole Honda but it still runs great. I figured it might be time to trade it in and get a new one. We drove up to Honda tonight with intentions of shopping and talking to someone. It was so cold and icy in the parking lot that we drove around for about 2 minutes and went to eat dinner. I got out to look at a couple and almost busted my butt on the ice so we decided to wait a few days to go back. Of course, the salesmen were just chomping at the bits to get to us. They are like vultures I swear. I prefer online shopping definitely. Dinner was great though. We went to Pei Wei. YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment