Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Love Fabric!





I have no shortage of fabric, that's for sure. I just need to learn to sew. The only thing I can manage to work on these days is basic sewing. Sewing squares together to make a quilt. I'm almost done with that part of it. Then I need to find the fabric I want for the back of the quilt. I have been on Ebay for a while and cannot locate it anywhere. These are some of my fabrics.
The last picture is a collection of some of them. Any ideas for these fabrics will be appreciated. The third picture is two that I love. I bought these with the intentions of making a purse out of them. No luck on the purse yet. The second fabric, I bought to make a halter top for myself. The first picture is something I bought with nothing in mind. I just thought I could use it for something Christmassy. Yeah, haven't done that yet either. So here I sit, a box full of gorgeous fabrics from Amy Butler, Michael Miller, and Marcus Brothers with nothing completed. These designers would be so proud I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment