Sunday, January 17, 2010

I've Got the Blues



I have THE most wonderful husband in the world. He's smart, handsome, very patient and an excellent painter to boot. Yesterday, he painted our dining room Newport Blue to match the blue in the rug. It looks wonderful! I myself am not a very good painter. I just want it done quickly and don't take my time. Graham on the other hand, is very patient and has a steady hand. I stayed out of his way and painted the 1/2 bathroom in the entry hall. I used the same blue paint and it looks great too. I bought a new lamp and artwork from Kirklands for it yesterday so I'd say the little bathroom is completed. I need some buffet lamps for the dining room and something to hang on the walls. I know I sell Southern Living at Home, but I'm just not good at filling up these spaces in our new house. I have a lot of extra wall space and no ideas what to do with it. Any ideas will be very appreciated. Here are some before and after pictures of the dining room.

No comments:

Post a Comment