Monday, September 21, 2009

Well where to begin...we are trying to sell our house. I know, I know, it has only been 29 days and we are lucky to have had so much traffic looking at our house. I am thankful for that, don't get me wrong. BUT I am tired of people making appointments, coming 15 minutes late after we have been waiting on them for an hour already, staying in the house for 60 seconds and then all saying the same thing "it's beautiful but it's too small". People, do your freaking homework! Yes it's too small, that's why we are moving. It is perfect for someone that is single, newlyweds or even a couple with a young child. We just have too much stuff crammed in it.

Okay, done with that what's next? Oh yes, the school auction is in one month. October 24th-Silent Auction at Macon Road Baptist School. We are also having a carnival the same day. It will be a ton of fun for everyone and a great fundraiser. You can all come out and get some great deals on things. We did last year. I am in charge of the whole auction though so all of my free time (HA! I know right?) is being devoted to the auction. It is stressful planning it and getting donations and all but the end result will be well worth it. It's for the kids after all.

That's about all I know for now so see ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment