Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Almost Time!!

For those of you who have been trying to keep up with the Jones's, I apologize. Life has been crazy busy lately but school is out now so hopefully things will calm down a bit. Peyton's baseball is going great. He is really doing a great job. This is coach pitch baseball for 1st & 2nd graders, although we might need to start carding some of the kids we play against. For the most part, the older kids really have a good idea of how the game is played, which helps out a lot. In years past, they're just out there barely doing what they are told but when we go to the games, it's like we're actually at a baseball game. Whoda thunk it?
We leave for vacation this Friday. We're not going to our usual destination of Gulf Shores, AL. Instead, we are going to my hubby's hometown area, Fripp Island. He was born in Beaufort, SC and we're staying on a private island just south of Beaufort. It's in between Savannah, GA & Charleston, SC. We are all really excited....except about leaving my puppies behind. A friend of Graham's is coming to stay with them but you all know that I will miss my Bailers tremendously. I have already started telling him that I'm sorry I have to leave and he knows because he sees us putting things in our luggage. Dead giveaway! I am however SUPER excited to not be at work for a while. I'm sure I'll be ready to come back by next Sunday but getting up for work Monday will be a different story.
I will take TONS of pictures of everything we do and I'll have great stories to post when I come back I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment