Monday, March 30, 2009

Interview With Peyton

This is something that you all might get a kick out of. You should try it with your children or grandchildren too. You interview them and ask them questions about yourself. It's great to see what they think.

My child is:Peyton-Age 8 (I asked Peyton to fill in the blank, my child is____ and he said charming)

1. What is something mom always says to you? NO

2. What makes mom happy? When I give her a hug and a kiss

3. What makes mom sad? When I disobey her orders

4.How does your mom make you laugh? By tickling me.

5. What was your mom like as a child? I dont know, sweet I guess? Maybe

6. How old is your mom? I dont know, 20? (I love this child!!)

7. How tall is your mom? 6 foot

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Go to Ann Taylor

9. What does your mom do when you are not home? Does my jobs

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Not comedy, no offense

11. What is your mom really good at? Jump roping (for the record, he has never seen me jump rope)

12 What is your mom not good at? That's really hard to say, I can't say it

13. What does your mom do for a job? She works at Morgan Keegan with a bunch of geeks (hey guys, his words, not mine)

14. What is your moms favorite food? Chicken

15. What makes you proud of your mom? She takes care of me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Superwoman

17. What do you and your mom do together? Everything except going to school

18. How are you and your mom the same? We like the same food

19. How are we different? My hair is red hers is blonde

20. How do you know your mom loves you? She tells me a lot

21. Where is your moms favorite place to go?Hawaii (I've never been but it's a dream)

1 comment: